Colby turned 6 on August 9th. He started school on August 30th, and so far he is loving it. We couldn't be prouder of him. He is learning so much and he is such a great helper with his little brothers.
I asked him a few questions of some of his favorite things, I also asked him these same questions when he turned 4, and will put those answers in parentheses.
Favorite Color: Blue, Black, Red. (Green)
Favorite Food: Speghetti, Raman. (Raman)
Favorite thing to do: Play with toys, Video games. (Play with toys)
Favorite tv show: Martha speaks, Phineas and Ferb, Dinosaur train. (Caillou)
Favorite Movie: Underdog, Toy Story. (Toy Story, Cars)
Favorite Song: I am a Child of God. (I am a child of god, follow the prophet)
Favorite Computer games: Buzz lightyear. (Playhouse disney, PBS kids)
Favorite Drink: Apple Juice. ( Juice)
Favorite Fruit: Grapes, Apples. (Apples)
Favorite Veg: Broccoli, Carrots. (Broccoli, Carrots)
Toothbrush color: Red. (Blue)
Best Friend(s): Everyone in class. (Reed Miles)
Favorite Animal: Horse, Fish. (Dog)
Favorite Super Hero: All of them!


No comments:
Post a Comment